1. Antares Vision S.p.A. (hereinafter, “Antares Vision” or the “Data controller”), with registered office in Via del Ferro 16 - 25039 - Travagliato, Brescia (BS), Italy - fiscal code and number of registration 02890871201, in its quality of “Data controller” processes the personal data of the subjects involved in the processing (hereinafter, “Data subject”) and in particular of the users that utilize the website www.antaresvision.com (hereinafter, the “Website”). The Data are provided directly by the Data subject for the following purposes: a) provision of the services available on the Website (such as the services available on the “Contact” page); b) with explicit prior consent from the Data subject, delivery of newsletters on the activities of Antares Vision and marketing communications concerning events, services and products of Antares Vision; c) with explicit prior consent from the Data subject, profiling purposes, also by invitation to participate in market research and questionnaires; d) with explicit prior consent from the Data subject, delivery of commercial and promotional communications concerning products and/or services of Antares Vision’ partner companies. The legal basis for data processing is the execution of a contract and the provision of the services (for the purposes under point a) above), and the Data subject’s consent (for the purposes under point b), c), d)).
- Antares Vision hereby informs you that: a) for the above mentioned purposes the Data shall be processed also by computer, telematic, paper and manual instruments, in compliance with the confidentiality and safety rules provided by the law; b) in case of expressed consent to the profiling activity referred to under paragraph 1 lett. c) above, this will entail an automated activity in order to allocate the Data subject into a category of subjects with homogeneous characteristics on the basis of the services previously used, any market surveys that may have been completed and the relevant demographic class.
- The provision of the Data is optional. Any refusal to provide the Data for the purposes relating to the provision of services available through the Website, referred to under paragraph 1 lett. a) shall lead to the impossibility to enjoy the services offered by Antares Vision. Any refusal to provide consent to the data processing for the further purposes referred to under paragraph 1 lett. b), c), d), namely for the delivery of newsletters on the activities of Antares Vision, for the delivery of marketing communications concerning events, services and products of Antares Vision and its partner companies and profiling activities, shall not have any consequences, subject to the impossibility for the Data subject to be informed about marketing and promo-advertising initiatives from Antares Vision or its partners, any market surveys and to receive commercial communications of interest.
- The Data shall not be disseminated. Within the organization of the Data controller, the Data may be processed by the relevant offices entrusted with the execution of certain processing activities (i.e. Administration, Commercial, Marketing, IT).
In order to provide its services or for the other purposes for which the Data subjet has given his consent, Antares Vision may communicate the personal data to third parties that carry out consultancy activities, to its partner companies and to its suppliers based within the European Union, in order to perform certain functions that are necessary for the provision of Antares Vision’ services (such as executing orders, sending mail and e-mails, providing commercial assistance and providing services to customers). Such subjects will have access to the personal data necessary to perform these functions (and may not use them for different purposes), and will be required to process the data in accordance with applicable law. The aforementioned suppliers will act as data processors appointed by Antares Vision and will be included in an updated list, which can be easily known at no charge by sending a request to the email address indicated under paragraph 7 of this Privacy Notice.
- The Data shall be stored on servers located within the European Union. Antares Vision shall not transfer the Data outside the European Union. Any Data collected for the purposes indicated under paragraph 1 lett. a) shall be retained for as long as necessary to provide the service requested by the Data subject on Antares Vision’ Website or until the Data subject requests the deletion of his/her Data. Any Data collected for the purposes indicated under paragraph 1 lett. b), c) and d) shall be retained until the Data subject withdraws his/her consent to receiving commercial communications relating to initiatives, products and services of Antares Vision or its partner companies, or profiling activities, or until the Data subject requests the deletion of Data, except for cases where the Data controller needs to retain such Data to defend its rights in relation to any disputes that are on-going at the time of the request, or upon formal request from public authorities..
- The Data subject has the right to: a) obtain the termination of processing for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already provided by our company; b) obtain information in relation to the purposes for which Data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (right of access); c) obtain the rectification or integration of incorrect Data concerning the Data subject (right to rectification); d) obtain the deletion of Data concerning the Data subject in the following cases (i) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) the Data subject has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing of Data, if these are processed on the basis of his consent; (iii) the Data subject has opposed the processing of Data concerning him/her, in case these are processed for our legitimate interest; or (iv) the processing of Data does not comply with the law. However, it is to be noted that the retention of Data by Antares Vision is also lawful if it is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in Court (cancellation right); e) to obtain that the Data concerning the Data subject are only stored without any further use in the following cases: (i) the Data subject disputes the accuracy of the Data, for the period that is necessary for allowing Antares Vision to verify the accuracy of such Data; (ii) the processing is unlawful but the Data subject objects to the deletion of the Data; (iii) the Data are necessary for ascertaining, exercising or defending a right in Court; (iv) the Data subject has opposed the processing and is awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of Antares Vision’ legitimate interest to the processing (limitation right); f) receive in a common, structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, all Data concerning the Data subject, if these are processed under a contract or on the basis of the Data subject’s consent (portability right).
Please also note that the Data subject has the right to contact the Data Protection Authority (Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121, 00186 ROMA) in order to enforce his/her rights with regard to the data processing.
- The Data controller pursuant to art. 24 of the GDPR is Antares Vision S.p.A., with registered office in Via del Ferro 16 - 25039 - Travagliato, Brescia (BS), Italy - fiscal code and number of registration 02890871201. By sending a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the Data subject can contact the Data controller in order to exercise any rights referred to under paragraph 6 of this Privacy Notice and for any requests or reports.
- Notwithstanding that Antares Vision in any case shall not proceed to processing operations other than those expressly authorized and/or requested by each Data subject, this Privacy Notice may be amended from time to time in order to comply with new provisions of law, the modification of Antares Vision’ Data processing policies and/or following changes to the Antares Vision’ services. Each updated version of this Privacy Notice shall be made available on the Website in the dedicated section: Antares Vision therefore invites all users to periodically consult the aforementioned section in order to be always informed on the latest published version.